1. Cookies & Cups ~ Strawberries & Cream Bars. Shelly is a whiz with sweets and I can't get enough of her site, not to mention these bars. They were delicious and a perfect way to celebrate the fruit of the season. Here's a picture of the ones I made:
2. My Baking Addiction ~ Tagalong Cupcakes. One of my favorite Girl Scout cookie flavors and a hit at my little brother's baby shower.
3. Smitten Kitchen ~ Hostess Cake. OMG! Sooo good! I made this cake for my brother's birthday. I used the marshmallow frosting for the center and covered the cake in chocolate ganache accenting the top of the cake with the Hostess Cupcake's signature swirl.
4. Cookies & Cups ~ Butterfinger Krispie Treats. These were the perfect way to take traditional krispie treats to the next level. My friends devoured them.
5. Chocolate & Carrots ~ Stroopwafel Carmel Cupcakes. My husband and I went to Paris and Amsterdam for our honeymoon and while we were in Amsterdam we fell in love with stroopwafels, which have an amazing salty carmel sandwiched between two waffles. You can imagine my excitement when I found this recipe. FYI, if you have a Cost Plus World Market in your area they carry stroopwafels there.
6. Sally's Baking Addiction ~ Red Velvet Cheesecake Swirl Brownies. These are decadent so if you make them I would recommend cutting them into bite size pieces. Here are a few pictures of the ones I made, which I took to a friend's Fourth of July BBQ:
Please let me know if you try any of the above recipes and let me know what you think.