Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Customize Your Kitchenaid!!

Check out my BEAUTIFUL, ONE OF A KIND, and OUT OF THIS WORLD Kitchenaid Stand Mixer, which was previously just a simple white, but has been transformed by Casey at Headcase Kustom Art to a stunning shade of purple with sparkly metal flake, silver leaf and lavender pinstriping adorned with my blog name.   I am floored by his work and couldn't be happier with how it turned out.  Now and forever I will have a working work of art that I will happily pass down to my future little baker(s).
Paint by Headcase Kustom Art
Paint by Headcase Kustom Art
He works with customers all across the country (USA) and can work with you to create a piece that you will love and cherish for a very reasonable price.  You can check out his other works on his Instagram page or his website or you can contact him directly at headcase_220@yahoo.com

Happy Baking!!
Dani


No comments:

Post a Comment